domingo, 11 de abril de 2021

Check my other window for recommendations and nice things

 Happy Sunday

 Check my other window for recommendations and nice things :

facebook.com/telorecomiendo 

As much as I enjoy posting about my creative endeavors I also enjoy very much sharing nice items from other creative people whether independent. syndicated or licensed.

If you browse this Blog you will see many examples of this passion of mine.

It all started by my own reviews of purchases of items I did or my visits to stores that cater these lovely items. And it evolved to a kind of internet window shopping in which I share what I like and would purchase if I had endless cash and storage space.😀

Pequeño Universo
Feel free to like my FB page, comment and share if you like it.

Thank you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario